Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Tim Toy!! Vagabond Heaven

Welcome bloggers!!!

I got a new toy this week and wanted to share the unveiling with you...
I plan on making many things with this item and sharing them with all of you in
the coming year.
With the many wonderful Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations dies, the projects will be limited only to
the imagination contained in our minds.
I hope you will join me on my journey with Tim and his wonderful products.

Welcome to the Distressed Crafter.





I am in LOVE with this machine!!!


It is so versatile! I can't wait to try my Texture Fades in it and try out more of the great Alterations dies as well as my regular old sizzix and cuttlebug dies. It is pretty compact and doesn't really need a dedicated space in a craft area. You can store it away and pull it out only when you need it! Great for crafters with small creating spaces.

I am moving next month so I hope to be able to keep up with my blog posts, but they may be a little slow for awhile. I have a lot of things to do to prepare for the move, but my craft room is so much bigger and I can't wait to get into it and decorate it. I want it to be a room that I feel comfortable and find tons of inspiration in. I can't wait to show you videos when I finally get it set up too! Stay tuned! 

In the meantime, don't forget to subscribe to my Blog and my Youtube Channel, LaceAndMetal. I will be having a Gift-Away for both when I get 50 subscribers. In other words, after I get 50 subscribers in my blog I will have a gift-away for it and when I get 50 for my Youtube Channel I will have one for it.
I hope the rest of your holiday season is bright and happy and your New Year Shines Bright!
Kellye
The Distressed Crafter


1 comment:

  1. I just got mine last week too! It's awesome. It just so happens, unfortunately, my friends house was blown away by a tornado two weeks ago and I am storing all of her scrapbook supplies in my basement. Fortunately, she has lots of dies and guess who's getting to play with them?.? Yes, it's me...:)

    ReplyDelete