Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspiration Showcase-Some cards I've made

I've been taking "Inspiration Showcase" with Jennifer Mcguire and I must say that I do like making cards now!!! I actually made it to learn the techniques, which is what I do for most classes but found that I do love making cards and it will probably become a more permanent part of my crafting obsession.

Here a just a few card that I've made during the class.




I used resist techniques on the backgrounds for these cards. The paper is from Lost and Found 2: Blush.
Thank you so much Jennifer and all the guest teachers for a great class!! I'm so glad there is lifetime access to it and all the stuff can be downloaded to your computer too. It's a great buy at $19 and I think they will be selling it in a pdf form after the class is over so that everyone can still get in on all these great sketches, techniques and cards!

Kellye
The Distressed Crafter

2 comments:

  1. When I read your posts my eyes glaze with love and fire the echos from ancient fairy ghosts sing beautiful music the walls turn pink and baby blue the ground trembles as stars dance across a galaxy of groovy vibes keep posting baby! X Mercury Moonshine Dutchess "spreading Love Throughout The Dublin Streets While the Moon Shines " Lets dance in georges arcade and spread glitter during the St Patricks Day Parade

    ReplyDelete